Restructuring Associates (All Levels)
Do you want to take your career to the next level? We’re looking for highly motivated associates at all levels to join our insolvency and restructuring team. Whether you have experience or are interested in leveraging your litigation, corporate, lending or similar skills in a specialized field, TGF may be your best career move. If you enjoy a challenge and want to develop expertise in one of the most exciting areas of law in one of the busiest practices in the country, TGF may be the ideal fit for you.
Specific areas of practice will include representing creditors, debtor companies, court-appointed officers and all other types of stakeholders in various restructuring contexts, inside or outside of court proceedings, preparing court materials and attending on Commercial List matters independently and as part of a team, and all aspects of restructuring transactions.
If you are looking for a firm comprised of mentors who are at the top of their field and are committed to assisting you in taking your career to the highest level, we’d like to hear from you. Ideal candidates will have:
- an interest in insolvency, or transferable skills from another practice area
- an ability to use problem solving skills to find creative solutions to complex issues
- a commitment to promoting integrity, leadership and excellence
- an entrepreneurial spirit, be a team player and have an ability to excel in a fast-paced, challenging work environment
- an ability and desire to work independently and as part of a team to achieve the goals of the client
Interested candidates should forward a resumé, transcript and references in strict confidence to the attention of Leanne M. Williams by e-mail at email@example.com, or facsimile: 416.304.1313, or by regular mail to:
Thornton Grout Finnigan LLP, Suite 3200, 100 Wellington St. West,
P.O. Box 329, Toronto-Dominion Centre, Toronto, Ontario M5K 1K7
We thank in advance all those interested in this position, however; only those granted an interview will be contacted.